2 Dec 2013


Welcome to Jovonna Loves

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes we have re-vamped our brand as well as our blog!
Firstly I would like to introduce myself as the new contributor for Jovonna Loves; and from this blog I shall be generating all your essential fashion fixes; with the very latest from our Jovonna London collections, to trend forecasting, style spotting with added inspirational imagery, plus many more.
The visual optimism to produce unique key pieces each season is what most attracts me to the brand and as a team member in the last year; I have seen it grow from strength to strength.
I hope to share and fill this virtual space with all things I love of fashion and Jovonna London, in hope to inspire all who may ponder across this blog.

Please enjoy it as much as I am going to love posting.

Natalia Peters, contributing blogger

 
Follow @jovonnalondon